Friday 17 April 2015

Long Time No See!

Hi, guys!

I am so sorry for being away for so long, I've had huge changes in my life recently and everything else had to take a back seat. I have just gone back and published and answered the questions I had waiting, I'm so very sorry for the delay.

Anyway, I wanted to let you guys know that I am moving back to England at the beginning of June and I will be going to graduate school starting in September to do a Master's Degree!

Soooooo, that means that this blog will most likely not be updated anymore as I won't have any access to purikura! (> <) I have a few planned posts that I may or may not get around to posting. And I'm not going to delete the blog so it will stay as an archive. I will do my best to answer any questions you have in the future. The blog and the email will stay open but the Twitter and Tumblr I'm going to delete. If anyone wants to follow me as a person (that sounds so weird!) my rarely updated blog is here but I'm mostly on Instagram (at) saman_cha

Oh, I'm also having a clear out so if anyone is interested I have stuff for sale over on my regular tumblr gyaru, kanjani8, KAT-TUN.

Well, I have loved this blog, and the awesome and kind comments I have got over the years. I hope everyone stays well and those that can take some purikura in my place!

Bye!

PuriGal / Samantha xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...